Our History --
Musser Forests was established in 1928 when the company purchased 600 acres of abandoned farm land in Indiana County. This land was planted in Pine and Spruce seedlings, part of which was sold as Christmas trees, the remainder to grow into a timber crop.
In 1953, the company moved to its present location 6 miles north of Indiana, Pa on U.S. Route 119. The nursery was established and the main headquarters were built, including offices, a packing building, greenhouses and a thirty acre lake for irrigation.
In the past 50 plus years, Musser Forests has continued to expand the varieties of plants that it grows. We continue to strive to produce the finest plant material available.