For more than 30 years, GIE Media, Inc. has served the publishing communications industry by producing the highest quality business magazines, websites, e-newsletters, conferences, reference books and other forms of business media.
Established in 1980, GIE Media, Inc. has grown from one publication into a leading marketing and communications business-to-business media company serving seventeen industries. The company goal of Group Interest Enterprises is to publish the highest quality business magazines, websites, e-newsletters, conferences, reference books and other forms of business media in growth industries, with a quality standard based upon editorial value and market leadership.
GIE Media Inc., is headquartered in Valley View, Ohio and is privately owned by its founder Richard Foster. The company employs nearly 100 editors, publishers, sales representatives, marketers and other professionals.
In order to make a positive difference in the markets we serve and best serve our customers, the people of Group Interest Enterprises dedicate their energies to:
- Publish the highest quality business magazines, websites, e-newsletters, conferences, reference books and other forms of business media in growth industries, with a quality standard based upon editorial value and market leadership
- Control a leading market share of advertising and readership in all markets we serve
- Demonstrate corporate leadership through the highest standard of business ethics and human principles in all areas of our business
GIE Data Solutions was formed in 2014 as a direct result of the development of the software systems iSirc ™ and TMI ™ by GIE Media’s software development team. Both systems specifically address the needs of the publishing industry, and are available by license through GIE Data Solutions.
As a publishing company, your audience data is the key to your success. Your data, however, is only as valuable as the tools you use to manage it. iSIRC provides publishers with a powerhouse solution that allows you to collect and control information on your print and digital brands, including your newsletters, white papers, webinars, events, and other products connected to your brand. iSIRC enables you to manage both controlled and paid circulation, and it satisfies the requirements of 3rd party audit companies such as BPA and Verified. It performs 100% in real time, providing instant access to your audience at all times.
- Allows an unlimited number of demographic questions linked to your brand
- Uses promotions for tracking efforts and batching for finding hard copy documents
- Enforces strict qualification rules during subscription entry
- Provides quick and easy customer service updates that do not affect qualification
- Implements issue management to close an issue and verify print and digital counts
- Includes reporting, import/export, and a sophisticated query system
- Delivers the best duplicate record checking and data validation on the market
- Saves changes in an audit history table for data tracking and trend analysis
- Manages all of your brand’s products in one integrated database
- Connects to your website to get new subscribers and requalify existing ones
- Attaches to a mapping service to geo-code addresses by latitude and longitude
- Hooks into an SMTP email server to send eblasts directly from the system
- Stops duplication before it happens
- Validates data prior to committing
- Provides an easy to use, but powerful query builder
- Supports opt-outs for email, phone, fax and more
More information about GIE Data Solutions and its offerings can be found at www.isirc.com.
Target Market Intelligence
TMI is a revolutionary new solution to help you identify, target, and grow your business. By providing our target market circulation and business demographic databases through a secure online Web portal, TMI allows you desktop access to the most comprehensive industry database available. Search the TMI database by contact level, business type, revenue, services offered, UCC filings, commodities processed and so much more!
Click here to request more information on how you can use TMI to optimize your marketing efforts and direct your sales activities.